permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Humus

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Robyn Francis <robyn@permaculture.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Humus
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:11:56 +1100

Toby,
Didn't you do a Ted Talk on this topic? - I remember watching a video online
of your talk some years ago and tried to find it recently with no luck. Can
you post us the link please. I'd like to show it to my students.
Thanks Robyn

--
Permaculture College Australia inc
Pathways to sustainability through

Robyn Francis
International permaculture design and
sustainability consultant, educator & facilitator

Djanbung Gardens
Permaculture Education Centre & Demonstration Farm
PO Box 379 Nimbin NSW 2480
02-6689 1755 / 0429 147 138
www.permaculture.com.au