permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Farming in Light Industrial Zoning

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Cuauhtemoc Landeros <descendingeagle@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Farming in Light Industrial Zoning
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:29:00 -0700

I would definetly look into soil tests to know what ur working with from
there its a matter of cleanup, fungi, plants and bacteria all depending on
whats there. Some of the more seasoned veterans might have some lists for
you regarding remediation. Raised beds work swell just make sure no roots
would go into the contaminated soil. Ive heard strawbales work with about
a cup o compost per plant. As for the county, no clue but good luck with
them.
Grow it Strong.....
Cuauhtemoc