permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Coastal SC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tripp Tibbetts <slowfoodguy@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Coastal SC
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:42:18 -0800 (PST)

In only a 12' diameter space I'd have to agree with dward, that an herb
spiral would be the way to go!  You could always add in some veggies too -
bush beans/peas for N-fixation upslope of a heavy N feeder like broccoli,
greens, or squash, with tomato or cukes hanging over the edge in the
appropriate sun sector....

So many options.  Do have fun with it, and post pictures!

Tripp

-Chinese proverb