permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Coastal SC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: carolyn anderson <cschampagne@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Coastal SC
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 12:47:06 -0500

wow!
Some of these words are totally new to me, some are clearly names.
Thanks for this font of info.
I feel better already!

And I love that title: 'How to Grow More Vegetables: And Fruits, Nuts,
Berries, Grains and Other Crops Than You Ever Thought Possible on Less Land
Than You Can Imagine'

I live in new construction and the builder dumped all his dibree into the
front yard where I want to plant. So, it's clay and sheet rock, and
concrete chunks. I'm prepared to get out there with a sieve (a neighbor did
this last year) and filter out the junk to make room for something living.

I'm so excited to get started with my learning curve!

Thank you, Travis!
Carolyn