permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Coastal SC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Tripp Tibbetts <slowfoodguy@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Coastal SC
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 12:55:12 -0800 (PST)

Stack functions, recycle system outputs in every way you can, and think in 4
dimensions.  Some people grow fine permaculture gardens on porches alone!

Did you watch Mollison's urban permaculture series?  Espaliered fruit trees
can be used in a small space, and do double duty as a beautiful living fence.
As long as you're not squeemish about a little hortitorture!

Best of luck!

-Chinese proverb