permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Coastal SC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: carolyn anderson <cschampagne@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Coastal SC
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 12:58:25 -0500

Wow!
This is amazing!
Thank you!

So much here!
I'm going to print this out and keep it in my notebook.
I had not even thought about fruit trees, but I had considered pear in
passing awhile ago, as it gets to be a nice size and would complement the
raised house height.

I have just learned about Southern Highbush blueberries this past week, as I
am a blueberry freak.

I've clearly got a lot to choose from and your info is a great inspiration
to start focusing in on what I want and how much to grow.
My area is only about 12 feet in diameter, so I'll have to be very
selective.

Thanks again, so much,
Carolyn