permaculture - [permaculture] Pc Wiki

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Pc Wiki
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 22:32:09 -0400

I tried for the first time to enter a link in a category at the wiki.....and failed to achieve the intended result. It appeared on the page but not where I wanted it to appear so I undid it. I still don't know how and the instructions didn't answer my questions. This suggests to me why it is so relatively unused by the permaculture community. 12 people, so far, on the entire planet have posted URLs in the category ONLINE. How many others have tried and failed and abandoned it, I wonder.

BTW, I used this format to achieve partial success:
[http://www.permacultureactivist.net/ Permaculture_Activist]
What's missing?
Thanks,
Keith

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
And of course return often to contribute to the Permaculture Wiki http://www.permaculture.info/index.php/Main_Pageand develop a section on a distributed permaculture information system comprised of a collaboration of participating websites/blogs/etc.

--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 5516, Bloomington, IN 47408
(812) 335-0383
http://www.permacultureactivist.net
Impeachment: It's not just for blowjobs anymore.
Switch to Solar Power the Easy Way
http://www.jointhesolution.com/KeithJ-SunPower
http://www.PowUr.com/KeithJ-SunPower
Blog: http://kjpermaculture.blogspot.com/
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/design/Designconsult.html
also APPLE-Bloomington (Alliance for a Post-Petroleum Local Economy) It's a
small world after oil.
also Bloomington Permaculture Guild