permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Pc Wiki

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Pc Wiki
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:27:21 -0400

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

add as many Categories as you need to any of your pages and if they are new
ones then edit and save them w/wo content
Besure to add all new categories in the Jump table in the wiki homepage.

So, the jump table seems to be the main index or top level table of contents. Maybe this should be more organized and alphabetized. I'll try making it a category called TOC or Index which will do this automatically but you'll have to be sure to add all new categories to this list.

I have created a Category Index which has a list of hotlinked categories plus
a subcategory containing all categories
in the wiki which have [[category:CATEGORY INDEX]] added to them - this automates creation of an alphabetized hotlinked listing. If this is a good thing to do I will add the link to everything in the jump table.

very permaculturealistic
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflj@intrex.net