permaculture - Re: [permaculture] phpBB and what was the Permaculture geeks mailing list address?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] phpBB and what was the Permaculture geeks mailing list address?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 04:53:46 -0400

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

What about a collaborative as a distributed permaculture information system.
You have the international directory
and other useful things, I concentrate on soil and cropping. I would like to learn more about designing and building permaculture systems for various purposes, whole farm design, yardscaping or home ornamental gardening. If we all use at least one app that offers an RSS feed then we can all subscribe our blogs to each others RSS feeds; in a sense, a user reads one blog, he has read them all. Picture galleries offer RSS feeds; specific gallery subsets can be RSS'ed to
related areas in blogs. http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com publishes the Earth
Meanders RSS feed.

And of course return often to contribute to the Permaculture Wiki
http://www.permaculture.info/index.php/Main_Page
and develop a section on a distributed permaculture information system comprised of a collaboration of participating websites/blogs/etc. Don't know if the PC Wiki can access or provide RSS feeds but it ought to be able to.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lflj@intrex.net