permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Pc Wiki

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Pc Wiki
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 02:16:39 -0400

Keith Johnson wrote:

I tried for the first time to enter a link in a category at the wiki.....and failed to achieve the intended result. It appeared on the page but not where I wanted it to appear so I undid it. I still don't know how and the instructions didn't answer my questions. This suggests to me why it is so relatively unused by the permaculture community. 12 people, so far, on the entire planet have posted URLs in the category ONLINE. How many others have tried and failed and abandoned it, I wonder.

BTW, I used this format to achieve partial success:
[http://www.permacultureactivist.net/ Permaculture_Activist]

I gave it a try:

Entered:

[[Permaculture Activist]]

http://www.permacultureactivist.net

This, [[ ]], sets up a new page to be created: [[Permaculture Activist]]

Just type the URL and it automagickally gets hotlinked:
http://www.permacultureactivist.net

Do you have a login account? Good idea to set one up and configure your
preferences.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.