permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Plants for nitrate/phosphate uptake

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "roxann" <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Plants for nitrate/phosphate uptake
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 00:53:01 +0000

hi lisa,

There's plenty over at my friend's place in Bee Branch, AR. I haven't seen
any right around where i live, but i've seen it on roadsides going to and
from work before. where i live is very hilly, but there are some seeps where
the ground stays moist, and especially along the creek, but i haven't seen it
there. maybe it likes a more alkaline soil? mine is all acidic.

roxann