permaculture - Re: [permaculture] GLOBAL WARMING:- A different 'take' on it

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Clare Sierawski" <claresophia@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] GLOBAL WARMING:- A different 'take' on it
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 23:09:51 -0700

I meant to include: This is not to say that there are definitely things we
still don't understand and that there may be other reasons why there is oil
in the earth or the oceans are warming. It's just the relationship between
greenhouse gases and climate change that I hope people are not debating.
There are still many things we don't understand well enough.