permaculture - Re: [permaculture] GLOBAL WARMING:- A different 'take' on it

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Clare Sierawski" <claresophia@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] GLOBAL WARMING:- A different 'take' on it
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 23:01:15 -0700

Thank you so much for your explanation Mr Saltzman!

I couldn't believe the things people were writing about this when there is
so much proven information out there about climate change and its causes.
Thank you for taking the time to respond - I was in too much disbelief at
what people were writing to respond myself.

Sincerely,
Clare Sierawski