permaculture - Re: [permaculture] GLOBAL WARMING:- A different 'take' on it

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "roxann" <roxann@ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] GLOBAL WARMING:- A different 'take' on it
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:10:12 +0000

my own theory, which is related to that one, and which may be totally wrong,
is that the oil is in the earth for a reason. is it totally implausible to
think that it acts as a lubricant for the shifting earth plates? seems to me
that when our engines run low on oil, friction results and heat builds. it
doesn't seem all that far fetched to apply the same line of thought to our
earth's moving parts.

roxann
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com