permaculture - Re: [permaculture] GLOBAL WARMING:- A different 'take' on it

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jody Troupe <jodyt2@mac.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] GLOBAL WARMING:- A different 'take' on it
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 02:35:41 -0700

Hello everyone-

I don't have a lot of info on this, but I've found a completely different
theory as well. I'm trying to research it now.

The earths core is warming, and that is what is warming the oceans. The
plates are shifting which is revealing decomposing material & releasing
gasses (many reports in the news about gas alarms being set off on ships and
there being no gas leak, birds suddenly dying en masse). The warmed oceans
affect the weather...

Any one else stumbled across this theory?

Sorry if this ones been around the block already. I hadn't read anything in
this list about it so far.

Jody Troupe