permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Terraforming and Permaculture, what are the connections

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "souscayrous" <souscayrous@tiscali.fr>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Terraforming and Permaculture, what are the connections
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:48:27 +0100

Hello Lawrence, I'd be careful about defining Permaculture too grandly and
certainly as an umbrella concept that 'uses' other concepts and practices.
On what does pc stand to take such a broad perspective that it can include
speculative science fiction concepts that have nothing to do with any
current sustainable practice, or natural agriculture, which specifically
rejects such 'use' (instrumentalist) conceptualisation?

This is in no way intended to denigrate Robert who is doing, day in and day
out, an enormous amount of work toward a sustainable future.

Jamie
Souscayrous