permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Terraforming means what?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: john@eco-living.net, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Terraforming means what?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 01:47:43 -0500

John Schinnerer wrote:

Aloha,

It seems to me that the correct way of formulating this would be to say "permaculture is a total concept that can use natural agriculture, terramechanics, terraforming,

Could someone repost the above reply in this thread; somehow I did not
receive my copy.

I am in complete agreement with having permaculture represent an umbrella
discipline for all agriculture, landscape architecture, design, maintenance
and contracting,
al of horticulture, gardening of any kind, terraforming, and any aspects of
construction that deals with
the Earth's crust, energy use and conservation as well as renewable energy
systems.

I'm curious what y'all mean with the word "terraforming."

Terraforming