permaculture - Re: [permaculture] where you from?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Schinnerer <eco_living@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] where you from?
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 12:29:25 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha,

Despite the salutation, I'm not in Hawai'i often enough lately... :-p

Where I'm *from* is: born in Berkeley, CA; grew up in Albany, CA (small
town right next to Berkeley - where that USDA lab mentioned in the
Ingrahm/soilfoodweb post is - always wondered what they were doing in
there... :-).

Currently living mostly in Cascadia bioregion, Seattle, WA, leading
Toby H. to (jokingly, I hope! ;-) refer to me, in print no less, as a
'Seattleite' - ouch, been here too long...

Also spending some time each year (well, not in the last year, alas) in
Hawai'i, Puna district (not sure which aha'pua'a, ought to find out
though), Hawai'i Island, where I have an acre of land in eco-design
process (I lived in Hilo on Hawai'i Island late '92 - mid '96, thus my
ongoing Hawai'i connection).

=====
John Schinnerer, MA