permaculture - Re: [permaculture] gabions

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] gabions
  • Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:23:52 EDT

Good day John:)

Always good to hear from you. I'm going to do just as you say and start
filling those gullies.
In a message dated 8/9/02 2:04:13 AM, eco_living@yahoo.com writes:

<< The trouble with not being willing to repeat others' mistakes (or make
our own new ones and harvest them ;-) is that we may never actually get
around to doing anything. >>

LOL! I confess I'm guilty of that trap. All too often I try to find out as
much as I can before I leap. I'm also smart enough to know that I lack the
practical knowledge, and many of the skills farmers acquire over the years.
Simple tasks are not so simple for me. Yet I learn quickly from observing;
asking questions, and doing with a mentor.

Bye for now. Frank