permaculture - Re: [permaculture] alt.permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "georg parlow" <georg@websuxxess.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] alt.permaculture
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 16:52:37 +0100

> messages from it will automatically be posted into the
newsgroup. It is
> possible to have it only in that direction. That would mean
that suddenly
> all the good discussions of here would also be in the ng, while
the flame
> wars and not so important chats of the ng would stay there.
This could

> Lawrence could do that within minutes. What do you all think?

1st thought: fine with me as long as the flames n stuff stay in
the newsgroup.

2nd thought: how about email-adress harvesting schemes, that love
to go through newsgroup archives to spam em - do i then have to
mutilate my adressß (like georg_nospam@websuxxess.com - please
remove the "nospam" or some such nonsense?)

georg