nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Passiflora seed collecting

  • From: "Hector Black" <hblack1925@fastmail.fm>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Passiflora seed collecting
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:25:07 -0500

Hi Betsy,
Tomatoes have a similar problem with a kind of jelly around each seed. I ferment them for a couple of days and the jelly is gone. Wash thoroughly and dry on some newspaper. I'm not sure about storage of Passiflora seed. You might find something on the Internet.
Good luck.
Hector Black

----- Original Message ----- From: <Hilborn.E@epamail.epa.gov>