nafex - RE: [NAFEX] Taste before planting Apple varities

  • From: "Bruce Hansen" <brucedhansen@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [NAFEX] Taste before planting Apple varities
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:22:05 -0500

I particularly object to someone stating, in an authoritative manner, that
an apple that has been around for a few years is crap. Lets provide a basis
for our discussion. How do you know something, for example. And I weary of
people telling me to be nice. A good discussion is enriching and I have
found those on this list-serv.