msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] FEMA

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Lois Guyon <laguyon2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] FEMA
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 10:56:27 -0800 (PST)

We have just affiliated with the county Emergency Management Agency. It
seems to me that this relationship might increase our callouts, training
opportunities, and access to equipment. I have heard that mutual aid
agreements with other MSAR groups will be necessary to qualify for federal
funding. What can you tell me about working with Emergency Management
Agencies?

Lois

Lois Guyon
Member