msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] FEMA

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Lois Guyon <laguyon2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] FEMA
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:12:58 -0800 (PST)

Irv,

Our EMA seems to be a stand alone agency. I need to check and see how it
relates to other orgaizations. The head of EMA came to one of our training
sessins and said that we would need mutural aid agreements with other MSAR
units. Have you or anyone else had experience with setting these up? Are
there FEMA certifications that are helpful?

Lois

Lois Guyon
Member
LaSalle County Sheriff's MSAR