market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fava bean prices

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fava bean prices
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:39:15 GMT

Everyone,
Lots of good info on Fava beans! I will certainly try again, and shoot for a
much earlier planting date I think. I did plant with the sugar snaps, but
maybe trying to overwinter is the way to go.

We too are always on the look out for something new. Everyone at our market
grows straight neck yellow squash for instance. So, we grow Zephyr and some
crooknecks, as well as the straight necks, white patty pan and yellow patty
pan and some different zucchinis. Same with cucumbers, we do picklers,
regular slicers and then Suyo Long, which is the best ever.

Carla
Perkins, OK it's hot. 102 with the heat index

Refinance Now 4.0% FIXED!
$160,000 Mortgage for $633/mo. Free. No Obligation. Get 4 Quotes!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4c1f4faa370cbea6a5st03duc