market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Jang and Earthway

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Johnathan Yelenick <yelenick AT riseup.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Jang and Earthway
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:55:20 -0600

Hi John and Katy,

Why don't you just use the Jang for all the seeds, larger seeds as well as small seeds?

I just purchased a Jang AP-1 from Woodward Crossings (great company to work with, btw) and am excited to get it in the field.

Cheers,
Johnathan Yelenick
Blacktail Permaculture Farm
South Platte River Watershed of the Short Grass Prairie Steppe Bioregion