market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] What if?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Stewart <rstewart AT zoomtown.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] What if?
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 21:16:45 -0500

My suggestion is to consider getting a wide roll, and run several rows on the material.  That'll do exactly what you are trying to do with less effort.  My tomatoes this year will be one single roll of fabric on a 30' by 60' area (I am cutting way back on tomatoes since everyone on my area grows them).

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855

(513) 967-1106

Providing quality, healthy food to the following:
Chalk Food + Wine  •  Farm Fresh Delivery  •  Jean Ro Bistro  •  Orchids  •  Local 127  •  Savor Catering & Events