market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] broccoli raab

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] broccoli raab
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 13:00:05 -0600

When you have broccoli plants out and the temperature drops or stays below a certain temperature it signals the plant to go to seed. Maybe that is happening with the raab? I need more info on the temperatures and duration to cause bolting myself. Does it happen with all of that family of veggies?

Marty in Kansas City