market-farming - [Market-farming] Raccoon Bait

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Raccoon Bait
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 11:00:39 -0500

Regards to the list:

Hi Richard,

Please tell us exactly how you do the bait. What kind of fly bait? Is this the horribly stinky stuff that one usually hangs in a tree. I am assuming you mean Coca Cola? How much of each? Do you just set it on the ground in the coffee can? We have plastic coffee cans; will they work? What exactly kills the animals? I don’t suppose it would work on foxes that sneak around with chickens in their mouths. L Thanks!

Marie in Missouri