market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] commercial kitchen

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Creation Farm" <creationsoap AT boone.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] commercial kitchen
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 15:33:13 -0500

Hi , Just wondering what state you are in , here in Michigan I have to deal
with the county health department and the state Ag people to get the
license, you are supposed to get your plans approved ahead of time with the
state also before starting on it , but if it meets the requirements they
will still let you do it without prior approval.