market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] commercial kitchen

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "James H. Corey" <1corey AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: creationsoap AT boone.net, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] commercial kitchen
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 15:17:23 -0500

DHEC (Dept. Health), will indeed provide you with all the information you
need,
and them some. My county inspector was extremely helpful to me. He came out
before I started working on my kitchen (which was a kitchen in a house that we
moved over to be my retail shop on my farm), and told me what I would need to
do
(put in a 3 bowl sink, separate hand washing sink, hot water at 140 degrees,
etc. etc.), came back out before I was finished to show me any little things I
needed to do before my first inspection, then came back out when I was ready
inspect and issue my permit. If your person is as helpful as mine was, rely
on
them - they can be your best help!

Pam
Rose Hill Plantation