market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] USDA vs Naturally Grown

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <Allan AT freshandlocalcsa.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] USDA vs Naturally Grown
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 20:39:23 -0500

Is there anything good about the USDA program? Absolutely. ATTRA, the best part of the USDA program is a gateway of information on every subject of organics and conversion and we should fully support the funding of ATTRA.

I didn't look at the recent federal budget cuts, but it is my understanding that soon ATTRA will be history. (I don't know if someone on this list cares to comment on this.) Best make the most of this unbelieveably wonderful program while you can. -Allan