market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] m-f tractor fuel problems

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Margaret Wilson" <booldawgs AT cavenet.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] m-f tractor fuel problems
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:23:47 -0800

FWIW, that is how I got my battery too low to actually start the engine. It
is the only way to bleed the Kubota. By the time the line was bled it
wouldn't start. I am not sure about the big tractor. I watch the fuel on
it like a hawk so I never run it empty. I try to fill the tank every time
after using it to avoid water condensation anyway.

Margaret- I want a new tractor for Christmas, lol