market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] m-f tractor fuel problems

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Inglis" <mhcsa AT verizon.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] m-f tractor fuel problems
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:55:41 -0500

The air  has to be bled out of the system before it will start. If the manual does not indicate where the bleed valves are start looking around the  injectors for a nut that when loosened has a hole in the thread [do not remove this nut completely ]. It is through this hole that the air is pushed out. Bleed until only diesel comes out then tighten the nut. There should be one on top of the fuel filter also, if you find this one bleed it first.

David