market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Squash blossoms

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Squash blossoms
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:10:28 -0500

Did you get answers to these questions? If so, can you please advise. I did
a few squash blossoms last year. The market is limited, but boy they are
easy money for the few I do sell. I was typically selling 3 or 4 ziplocs
with 5 large blossoms for $5 - an easy $15 to $20. Thank you.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead
Peru NY
rhomestead.com