market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] heirloom tomatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Old Timin'" <oldtimin AT williams-net.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] heirloom tomatoes
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:30:45 -0500

I had problems with my heirlooms cracking from excessive rain last season.

We have customers complaining to us about the hard skins on some of the other vendors tomatoes, I point out to them that my tomatoes do sometimes have cracking and that this is due to them not having those same thick hard skins.
Oldtimin