market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] RE: heirloom tomatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] RE: heirloom tomatoes
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:13:10 -0700

You misunderstand, Dorene. My partner isn't IN Connecticut; she's here and
we are in the *same zone* as Connecticut. Curiosity factor? I don't think
so. Actually she brings a lifetime of experience with growing in three
different climates, northeast, mid-south, and Florida, and my experience
was in East Texas and Texas A & M. She's raised a number of Old Country
varieties in the past. We are making the effort to see what can adapt to
the high desert southwest. We adapt to the weather, just like everybody
else. BTW, our Brandywines got rave reviews last year.

paul tradingpost AT gilanet.com
http://largocreekfarms.com
http://medicinehill.net