market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Mower Troubles

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mower Troubles
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 06:37:04 -0400

re: rebuilding the carb

Are rebuilt carbs available for the Briggs and Stratton engines?

I did rebuild the carb on my troy built. With no improvement. It's been my feeling that the inlet jet itself needed to be replaced. The problem was that gas ran through the carb at all times (emptying the tank)

What is an 'on the vehicle' cleaner for a mower carb? is this like STP gas treatment? -Allan