market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Mower Troubles

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "marc" <gershom_ivri AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mower Troubles
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 23:51:28 -0600

Once in a while it sometimes works to fill the carb with a good quality
on-the-engine cleaner and drain out the bowl and blow things out. The more
you repeat the procedure the better the results.

Some of my customers triumphantly declared their good luck as they tried it
after getting a quotation.

My experience indicates it is not a long term solution for a a good carb
soak as I would get those engines in for work within a year or less. One of
the problems is you simply do not know if the innards are clean unless you
look into a dissasembled carb.

mn