market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tomato boxes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Bill Bradshaw <eastexfarms AT direcway.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tomato boxes
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 18:24:39 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Judy Lynn
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2003 2:33 PM
Subject: [Market-farming] Tomato boxes

  I also was asking a lady that sold chipolte about where she got her insurance to sell out at the markets.  (my homeowner/vehicle insurance agent doesnt provide that) She told me that it wasnt her job to carry insurance that it was the markets.    Judy Lynn

I would ask the market manager for a copy of the insurance, If you are covered great. If not get your own, it does not cost all that much. Better be safe than what ever. Our farm market is a Texas certified market and does insure its members. But I carry my own anyway. Bill Bradshaw Cherokee Co. Texas

---