market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Perilla

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Perilla
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 07:01:28 -0500

We sell Perilla at the business. Did anyway. It sold out pretty quickly.

It seems like an interesting coleus like plant that grows in shade or sun.
If it isn't any more invasive than the petunias that invaded my entire place
for years after I thought that mass planting them in a cow trough was a cute
idea....

or is it?

Del Williams
Country Fruit and Floral