market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] New Member Intro

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Judy Lynn" <thlady_saint AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] New Member Intro
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 11:26:21 -0700

Welcome Katy!  Great to have you ~

You have a commercial kitchen ?!  Soo many questions, I would like to do that as well however I have not a clue on where to start, where are the regulations for that?  Who do I call to inspect it?  Is it terribly difficult or expensive?  I wanted to retrofit my current kitchen however is that possible or more difficult ?  Thank you :o)

  Judy Lynn