market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Web site changes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Larry Haftl" <larry AT larryhaftl.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Web site changes
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:37:39 -0800

> > If you are going to post non-HTML
> > documents to your web site, use
> > Adobe Acrobat or plain text (*.txt).

I found this discussion interesting. I helped a seed supplier with his
website and when it came to his catalog I made it available in both MS Word
and PDF format, able to read either format online or download. If you'd like
to see how this works you can visit the page at:

http://petersseed.com/files/pcrequest.html

Feel free to copy the HTML code if it is of any value to you.

Larry Haftl
larry AT larryhaftl.com
http://LarryHaftl.com
http://FukuokaFarmingOL.net