market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Jay Gee's ideal farm marketing approach and web site

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Franklin W. Davis" <Parsons2 AT attbi.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Jay Gee's ideal farm marketing approach and web site
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:42:28 -0500

Hi Rick...I got a big laugh out of your little skit...:-) Perhaps your in
the wrong field...maybe you should be writing comedy..:-)
I'm a serious home gardener and not a farmer...but I joined the list to
learn what I could..thinking any info would help me when and if I decide to
do some market gardening in the future. I doubt if I could bs many of you
folks for very long..:-) wouldn't even try..:-) Franklin