market-farming - RE: new terminology

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster AT globalcircle.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: new terminology
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 22:12:22 -0600

NO, we do not have to compete with the big grocery labels on their
"organic" terms at all. And we don't have to sell into the commodity
markets either, which is still competing with cheap food grown wrong by
big agribusiness. It's the corporate line as always. It's getting so I
can almost predict his responses and write the script.

paul & barb - on the continental divide
http://globalcircle.net