market-farming - RE: new terminology

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster AT globalcircle.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: new terminology
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 22:15:15 -0600

Nonsense. Nobody accidentally misunderstood what I said. Market farming by
definition is not commodity selling to middlemen and processors, but
directly to consumers. Since we're market farmers here, you're telling us
in effect that this whole discussion about certification is irellevant. I
don't think so. Anyone else think it's irellevant to market farming?
Try again.

paul & barb - on the continental divide
http://globalcircle.net