market-farming - Re: Farm Bureau

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Goodaim AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Farm Bureau
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 19:54:38 EDT

Easy fella. I was making a comparison, of course you have never seen Condors. The point is that the Andean Condor is the largest vulture on earth, and it does not eat live prey, no vultures do.
The point is vultures do not kill live animals. They are biologically incapable of it. Sorry but it is the truth. If you think it is vulture, what species. Black or Turkey vulture is all you have in Virginia. If there is an introduced species who introduced them, what species are they, what agency is responsible? I would like to know. Thanks,
John
CCF