market-farming - Re: Farm Bureau

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Farm Bureau
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:56:07 -0500

whoa let's not get our underwear in a twist... something went for the
chickens... I can feel your angst.

geeze let's not start arguing about bird species. Lucy does know what she
knows and so do you. Let's enlighten each other eh?

Are many of us just grumpy from the cold weather? End of the season,
beginning or middle of the next one. I wish!

Got our first frost last night... Right on time. well a day or two early
from average.

Harvest in full swing. Soybeans seem gone for miles on end. Corn is still
in harvest.
I can hear the driers all night long. Is ok... just part of the Fall life.
Awesome to see the vista and the stars out here in the country on a cold
clear night.

Tell me you've never seen Orion on a cold clear night. If not, look up and
see the belt. Absolutely worth taking the moment.

Del Williams
Farmer in the Del
Clifton, IL
delannw AT dlogue.net