market-farming - Re: Farm Bureau

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rainbow's End Farms & Orchards" <rainbowsend AT swva.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Farm Bureau
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 20:36:16 -0700

Actually, I have seen California Condors and
Andean Vultures. I have also raised hawks, great
horned owls and am totally familiar with most
birds of prey including the beautiful Peregrine
falcon and others that fly around here. These
vultures are considerably greater in size than any
I have previously seen here and have totally white
beneath their wings. We HAVE seen them swoop into
the chicken pen, attack, and devour. We have seen
what we have seen. That is SEEN. One doesn't have
to be a genius or degrees to recognize a vulture.
In fact sometimes it's best to put down the books
and theories and listen to truth. IF my reply
offends it's because I tire of those who will not
even consider a change in their all too narrow
paradigms. That, and heart catheterization this
morning probably exacerbated my frustration level.
Rainbows End Farms and Orchards
880 Central Academy Road
Stuart, Virginia 24171
276-694-4324