market-farming - Re: Farm Bureau

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rainbow's End Farms & Orchards" <rainbowsend AT swva.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Farm Bureau
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 18:54:59 -0700

UNMITIGATED BULLSHIT! When my wife, son and
myself watch the vultures swoop in and have a
feast I don't need to be an ornithologist to
recognize vultures or most of the birds of prey
that are across the south and cannot even recall
the last time I saw a California or Andean Condor
here!
Rainbows End Farms and Orchards
880 Central Academy Road
Stuart, Virginia 24171